Sunday 10 March 2013

Button for a Button

Hello everyone!

So by the title you're all 'like what is she on about?' well my dear friend Lizzie posted HERE about a button for a button its basically advertising but for free so if you put my button on your blog I will put yours on mine. The only rules are that it has to be 200x115 pixels so it fits on my page nice and snug :D and make sure you follow me. Making your button is easy  I use picture editors (just type that in to Google and they should come up.) Email me if you want yours up on my blog it will be up for the minimum on 2 weeks and my email is
theartofvintagebeauty@gmail.com 

Here is my button


So if we have are little deal tied up with a bow this is the button I would like you to use. If you are interested make sure to email me and if you're confused email me also.

Sorry for this post being so short its was just supposed to be brief. 

Hope you like it though xx 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment