Monday 11 March 2013

Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask By The Body Shop

Hello everyone,
I purchased this mask about 6 months ago and I use it around 1 a week and it really gets deep in to the skin to hydrate it! I got it for a present from my dad :D. I am not sure what vitamin E does for your skin but it does a jolly good show. I has got a very strange texture almost like creme brulee. 



I don't think I will repurchase it again mainly because I have oily skin and at the time I didn't but if you have dry skin then this is the pamper product to splash out on. The only bad thing about this product it is a little pricey, at the price of £12 you would have to adjust to the price, but it is from the body shop so it always is a little bit more on the expensive side. So if you want a little treat for your skin, go check here if this little bad boy has caught the eyes of your bank card...

I hope you like this post xx


No comments:

Post a Comment