Sunday 10 March 2013

Coconut & Sweet Almond Intensive Conditioner

Hello everyone!
Yesterday when I was in Central London with a friend we popped into superdrug and as of the time my hair was getting dry and brittle, I needed something that would let my hair drink up the product like water, but the only thing is most of those products are pretty expensive. My friends blog had said that she had been using this product and it seemed to work for her, so I thought why not I am not breaking the bank with a fabulous deal of 99p. I used the conditioner last night and left it to hair dry. As I just can't keep my eyes open when I'm tired I had to see the results in the morning and need I say more this product was just what I was looking for.


As you can see above it has a thick texture and I really like it, it smells like real coconut none of that processed stuff. I have only tried once but it has proven its self so far so lets see if it continues to.

Hope you enjoyed my post xx


 

4 comments:

  1. I like this post! Glad it worked for you:)
    Lizzie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo this looks good:) cute blog too! followed xx
    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thanks I have followed back your blog is amazing xxx

      Delete