Saturday 16 March 2013

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation

Hello everyone!

So I am really sorry for not posting for a while I was kind of busy... but now I am back and ready to rumble. This foundation is my very first and I was only £4.99 BARGAIN I KNOW! I am in the colour Ivory 100 this is the second lightest. It's supposed to provide medium to light coverage and it is not really build able D: but it has smart pigments which are supposed to imitate your skin colour and it does it for me but I have heard that for some people it doesn't which is not good, so its really a gamble for your money. 




  As you can see by the middle picture its a pump and that usually covers my face and redness. On the picture above this text it doesn't look the same colour this is wear the smart pigment kicks in, I haven't got a picture with it blended in because you can't see it. So its a good product but I won't be bought again by me again because there are better but its good for a first but I have been looking at MAC studio sculpt foundation but I was just looking.... hahaha xx

I hoped you enjoyed this post xx


 

2 comments:

  1. I really need to wear foundation! I am such a minimalist :)

    I put a link to your blog under the beauty catagory the right side on Blogs By Kids to hopefully send some new readers your way!

    If you would rather me remove it please let me know.

    Thanks!
    I enjoyed my visit!

    Libbie
    http://www.blogsbykids.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you very much! I found it very funny that we have the same second names and thank you for the favor. My mum has only recently started to let me wear foundation and this one is really light weight and good for school :D

      Delete